FROM 12/1 to 24/7
"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the sea." Habakkuk 2:14
We are living in an unprecidented moment in history. Massive continuous unbroken prayer is being lifted towards heaven in many nations around the world. Like the Moravian Prayer Movement of old - sustained 24/7 prayer movements are beginning to be a defining spiritual mark of our generation. The bride of Christ is preparing herself for the return of her groom, Jesus. The Humble Prayer Room is one of the prayer manifestations we are involved in, for our community. Towards our goal of covering our community with continuous 24/7 prayer, we have started with a 12 hour block of continuous prayer for 1 day (12/1).
• Humble Prayer Room is not exclusively Pipeline Church, if you have a burden to pray for Humble and the surrounding area of Northeast Houston & would like to join us you are most certainly welcome
• To sign up click the link which wll redirect you to our volunteer sign up page, it will ask you for your email address so we can stay in contact with you and then you can select the block of time you would like to cover in prayer.
• The first block we are committed to praying thru is every Friday 12pm-12am
• You can pray at home in our virtual prayer room, or join us at our live Prayer Room, located at 117 Granberry St, Humble in our office facility (please use the side entrance next to the Skatepark, the Prayer Room convene's in the air conditioned garage).
NEW SIGN UP: AS OF 6/21 YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE 24/7 PRAYER SIGN UP PAGE
• TAKE ME TO THE NEW SIGN UP PAGE >>
Red Moon Rising, How 24/7 Prayer is Awakening a Generation
by Pete Greig & Dave Roberts
Two of the visionaries behind the 24/7 prayer movement share their story and how they became caught up in what God is doing around the world today. As well as sharing the vision & philosophy behind 24/7 prayer this book provides practical insight into the very creative dynamics of a 24/7 Prayer Room. It will inspire you to pray like never before!
copyright 2005 Pipeline Church